Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey Jude - the Beatles

View the LYRICS to this song.

This is one of my favorite songs of all time. It reminds us that if you think you've found that one, go get him/her and don't let them go. If you play it cool, you're only hurting yourself in the long run. I usually don't include the lyrics in my posts because I provide a link to them, but I love this song so much I put a few of my favorite verses below:

Hey jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.
...
And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, dont let me down.
You have found her, now go and get her.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

I dedicate this to anyone who knows who they want, but hasn't worked up the guts to tell them yet. The question becomes, if that person is already with someone else, do you say something?

DEDICATE/COMMENT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they are with someone who doesn't treat them like they deserve then I say tell em!