Saturday, June 30, 2007

Who Knew - Pink

View the LYRICS to this song.

Today is an example of how a song can be interpreted differently depending on the person. The music video usually shows how the artist (or director) sees it, but it can be slightly different for you. In the video, this song is about the ending of a relationship that was supposed to last forever. When I heard the song I interpreted it differently. I found it to be about losing someone unexpectedly to death. Recently in my town, five girls who had just graduated from high school were killed in a
car accident. It is one of those things that shocks and saddens everyone in the area, not just those who knew the victims. I am a fairly recent alum of Virginia Tech so I was also affected by the tragedy that occured there just a couple months ago. It is always hard losing someone to death, but I have heard many times that there is nothing worse than losing a child. I dedicate this to anyone who has lost someone to an unexpected tragedy, especially parents who have lost children.

DEDICATE/COMMENT


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dedicate "Who Knew" by Pink to my boyfriend of a year, Mathew, who died in a head-on collision on March 25, 2007 <3

RIP, Mathew, you are loved and dearly missed by everyone!

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Anonymous said...

brbgxylku http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic