Monday, June 11, 2007

Wishes - Disney's Magic Kingdom Fireworks Display


View the LYRICS to this song.

I did the Disney College Program in 2005-06 and was assigned to work on Main Street in Magic Kingdom. Almost everynight I got to see this fireworks display. I dedicate this to all the Main Street Ops CPs that were there with me. If I went back to work there again it wouldn't be the same because you guys were the ones that made it so great. Thank you all for making it so much fun and so special.

For anyone who goes to Disney World this is the best fireworks show (although I may be a bit biased). It is much better in person, the video doesn't do it much justice.

3 comments:

The Dude said...

i would like to dedicate the song
"my humps" to my 6th grade teacher...

vagabondtramp said...

wow, kinda puts my little neighbourhood show to shame lol

thanks for the comment!

http://vagabondtramp.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow! Thank you for this template... application migration