Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's My Life - Bon Jovi

View the LYRICS to this song.

This is my "freedom" song. My high school senior quote was from this song due to parents who were a bit overprotective. I don't think I've ever actually seen this video until now, so I just noticed that the girl in the video is Shiri Appleby from the show Roswell. Roswell just happens to be one of my favorite shows ever so that was a nice surprise. Isn't the guy Timmy from the "New Lassie" show? Anyway, I enjoy this song. I dedicate it to people who realize they need to get out and live a little.

DEDICATE/COMMENT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.