Sunday, June 24, 2007

Irreplaceable - Beyonce

View the LYRICS to this song.

I have gotten to the point where I really can't stand Beyonce anymore, but I love this song so I will tolerate her for now. I haven't studied the lyrics to this song, but there is one line in the chorus that I would change:

"I could have another you in a minute".

I'm sure she didn't mean it literally, but it implies that she could have another guy who is the same exact way in a minute....meaning she's really just starting a vicious cycle. I would change the line to:

"I could have a better you in a minute"

or better yet

"I could have better man in a minute"

...at least that way she is making it clear that she is upgrading.

I dedicate this to any guy or girl that deserves better than the person that they are in a relationship with. Don't tolerate any less than you deserve....you can find better.

DEDICATE/COMMENT


No comments: