Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin, + 8 Things About Me!

View the LYRICS to this song.

This song was requested by fellow blogger
vagabondtramp who says:


One of my all time favourite songs is don't worry be happy by bobby mcferrin. No matter if i'm depressed, happy, or somewhere in between, it always makes me feel better. It makes me forget about the troubles i've got and allows me to just enjoy the song. If you could do a post for that song, i'm sure it'll make someone's day a bit better :)

Thanks for the request and I hope it does make someone's day better!




Vagabondtramp also tagged me to tell 8 things about myself so let's see if I can do this:
  1. I don't eat cereal with milk. I eat it dry. I didn't think this was weird until my boyfriend claimed it was.
  2. I have a hidden talent that I have stopped doing because people tend to continuously ask me to do it after they know I can. I also never do it for guys because I think it would freak them out (no, it's not sexual....get your head out of the gutter). I have done it for my boyfriend though cause it helped me pull off a pretty good April Fool's Joke.
  3. I have been playing piano since I was five.
  4. I am jealous of people who can play the violin well. I took lessons in Jr. High but never got as good as I wanted...I may take it up again someday.
  5. I want to own my own business someday and make the Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans.
  6. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
  7. I am a first generation American.
  8. I worked at Disney World in Magic Kingdom for 9 months.

So now that I have done my list I think I will tag....LovelySmiles!

11 comments:

Chellie said...

LOL thanks for linking my page to yours but I don't know anyone to pass along the random 8 things about moi.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

This blog is really great...interaction with music!

I most definately will be back, and BYW - I love the template you chose :-)

Speedcat

vagabondtramp said...

"don't worry be happy" words to live by. thanks for putting it on your site! i jsut finished listening to this song and hakuna matata, and now i'm in a very good mood :)

VT

Dedicated said...

Speedcat...I think I changed my template at least 3 times before I even saw your comment, but I think I know why you said it. lol...you have a great template choice as well

..and VT I'm so glad to help put you in a good mood!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I am a huge music fan myself. I found it especially interesting that you don't eat cereal with milk. Neither do I. I also didn't think it was weird until I recommended to my students (i am a teacher) that they grab some kind of breakfast in the morning- even if they have to put cereal in a sandwich bag and eat it on the bus. I've done that many times when I am in a hurry. All the kids immediately asked "Where would we put the milk?" LOL
I never thought about it before. Keep up the great site. I will add it to my blogroll if you don't mind.

Anjannette
www.bridgingtheparentteengap.com

DubLiMan said...

First, thank you for visiting my site and leaving the comments.

Second, this song is a perfect edition for the entire concept of my site, so I added it to my sidebar.

Third, since you visited my site and an obviously liked it and I also like yours, I would like to suggest a link swap with you. If you agree, go ahead and link your site to mine, then leave me a comment that you have done so and I will immediately do the same. If you need any help setting up links just let me know and I can help.

Anonymous said...

The message is removed

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular make. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 300 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 230 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the boots were about 300 dollars on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?