Friday, July 27, 2007

Ho - Ludacris

View the LYRICS to this song.

The other day I mentioned that there are many rap songs that I enjoy despite their actual lyrical content. Today I provide examples of such songs. One of the best examples is the Ho song by Ludacris.

I enjoy Ludacris mainly because he is creative and witty. This song is a great display of his sense of humor. I find it hilarious, and I definitely sing along to it in my car.


I was reminded of this because of the controversy that surrounded Imus and his stupid remarks. That incident brought a lot of attention to hip-hop artists and their use of the word "ho". People started claiming how offensive it was and blah blah blah.

Now I am a woman, and if someone specifically referred to me as a "
ho" then I would definitely be offended. When it is used to describe other women in rap songs however, I really don't care. I think people have forgotten that hos actually do exist in the world!...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OMG that's amazing! If you type the word "ho" enough, a picture of Paris Hilton magically appears! Crazy!

Favorite Lines:


Come on playa once a ho always
And hos never close they open like hallways
An heres a ho cake for you whole ho crew
an everybody wants some cuz
hoes gotta eat too...

Hey ho how ya doin, where ya been?
Prolly doin
ho stuff cuz there you ho again

Please note that in the song not once does he say that all women are hos. He is only referring to those who actually are....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh geez..not again! Ok, how bout I stop typing the word "ho" and get to the video.

I was a little disappointed when I saw the video. I am not a fan of the way it is animated. At first I thought that maybe they couldn't find any "actresses" willing to portray hoes, but then I realized what a silly thought that was. There are women out there who would do anything to get on camera!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


OK, enough!!

I dedicate this to all the real hos out there...be safe!


No comments: