Saturday, July 7, 2007

Who did it Better?: I Drive Myself Crazy - N'Sync

View the LYRICS to this song.

I had a completely different idea for today's post, but then I stumbled across a video on YouTube that I found very amusing. Some guys did their own version of the music video for N'Sync's "I Drive Myself Crazy", and I think they did a better job than the actual video....but I will let you judge for yourself....

I dedicate today's posts to talented amateur artists...the professionals don't always do it better. Also- keeping the lyrics in mind- I dedicate this to the people that realized they let someone go that they shouldn't have.

I Drive Myself Crazy - N'Sync

Observations:

1.) Justin's hair is a very disturbing, unnatural blond color. The only other male I can think of with such artificial blondness is Zack Morris.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2.) Chris. The braids? Whose idea was that and WHY? Promise us you'll never do that again.

3.) Poor Lance didn't going crazy because of a girl. He went crazy because he had to pretend to be straight for so long!


4.) Joey's girlfriend is totally a full-on Monet.





Drive Myself Crazy - ?

Jack Thomas and Dan Hasty did this for their senior video project, and I fully enjoy it. Obviously they did not have access to the same type of equipment that the professionals did, so you can't really compare the cinematograpy - don't i sound like i know what i'm talking about?...not really? Anyway... Based on just the video, I think this one is funnier than the N'Sync version. I didn't realize until watching this the second time through that it's not N'Sync singing. The vocals on this one are definitely not the same as in the N'Sync video, so whoever did it, great job!

P.S. I love the bunny ears.



Now the question is....
who did it better?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy singing in the cafeteria with the hat has a very Adam Sandler-like quality to him.

~Secret~ said...

I find it so funny how the guy in the green shirt always comes to steal the girl XP
----------------------------------

Can you keep up with me?

http://all-my-little-secrets.blogspot.com

~Secret~

Chellie said...

I'm shocked that you didn't make any observations about J.C. from Nsync. Hahaha.

vagabondtramp said...

hey there i'd like to dedicate a song.

one of my all time favourite songs is don't worry be happy by bobby mcferrin.

no matter if i'm depressed, happy, or somewhere in between, it always makes me feel better. it makes me forget about the troubles i've got and allows me to just enjoy the song.

if you could do a post for that song, i'm sure it'll make someone's day a bit better :)

also thanks for the comment on my site! i'm tagging you to put 8 things about yourself on your blog!