Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wall to Wall - Chris Brown

View the LYRICS to this song.

Poor little Chris has too many girls that want him and he can't choose. Boo effing hoo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really don't have much to say about this song. It's not quite the most original content, and a bit shallow. It seems like Mr. Brown needed another song to fill a slot in his album repetoire, so this was written within a minute or so to remedy that. At least the video isn't quite as trite as most hip-hop videos, although I'm not so much a fan of the vampire theme.

I feel as though I am being harsh, but I think it's because I find cockiness very unattractive. Writing a song about how many girls you have to fend off causes me to roll my eyes and tell you to get over yourself!

Least favorite line:

Another two just came and said they love me on the radio
Two twins, thats the coolest scenerio

Ugh! Seriously??!

The song itself is pretty boring to me. Could I see myself rockin to this in my car? No
Could I see people rushing to the dance floor in a club if this came on? No

My favorite part ould have to be the two little kids dancing in the beginning. The rest I could do without.

I dedicate this to guys (and girls) who need to get over themselves. There's a fine line between confidence and cockiness, and it's sooo not attractive when you cross it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chirs brown.
by the way you are super hot for your age

Anonymous said...

Good words.