Thursday, July 26, 2007

FEATURED DEDICATION: Walked Out of Heaven - Jagged Edge

View the LYRICS to this song.

This song was requested by reader 'themapples' who says:
I would like to dedicate this song to my GF, we have hit a rough patch in our realtionship and this song really expresses how I feel. I have done things that I think have pushed her away from me and I feel so guilty for that. I dedicate this to anyone one who has felt like they walked out of an amazing thing in there life and dont know what to do......

Thank you for your dedication, I am sure your girlfriend will appreciate it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the
idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!

Here is my blog quick weightloss

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

My blog :: weightloss blog