Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Misery Business - Paramore

View the LYRICS to this song.

I have been so caught up in older songs that I have neglected the new. That being said, here is a new one from
Paramore. I won't pretend that I know anything about this group, but I could definitely see myself rockin to this song in my car (which is how I judge all songs). I like the video, it has kind of a Mean Girls/Heather's vibe to it.

This song is from Paramore's album Riot!, and the cover of it reminds me a lot of No Doubt's Rock Steady album.

No Doubt - Rock Steady

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Paramore - Riot!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Favorite line
Second chances: they don't never matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
I think every school has that one bi**h who thinks she's the shizz, but we all know why the guys really like her. I would like to think that people can change, however some don't.

I dedicate this to those girls who have stolen a good guy away from a bi**h and put her in her place. Good job.



2 comments:

vagabondtramp said...

man i hate girls like that. they feel like they're better than everyone else.

yeah, every school has girls like this and whenever they act that way, it's really unattractive to me. if she tried the thing where she just spontaneously made out with that guy on me, i would have just pushed off me and say "what the fuck?"

of course, i'm not sex crazy like most other guys. that's why these girls think they can do whatever they want.

oh yeah the song was catchy too :)

Anonymous said...

This song...its my ringtone,and I sing it constantly, and I love it...its so like raw, and powerful, and emotional...just like the whole album...Paramore is the SHIZZ, as in your words.