Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Voice Within - Christina Aguilera

View the LYRICS to this song.

Technically, whenever I post a song that someone else hasn't requested, then it is my request I suppose. Today, however, is a bit different. This is my choice and my request for a reason. Whenver I am going through a difficut time or in a situation where it is hard to trust my gut, this song always ends up on repeat on my stereo. It's one of those times again, so here it is.

A lot of the time what you feel you need to do, will make you feel like crap, but in the end it is for the best....at least you hope it is. I hope it is.

I don't feel like much of a critic today so I will have to skip that part and just get to the video.

I dedicate this to anyone who needs to trust their voice within no matter how difficult it is....today (and for many more to come) that includes me.



This is so much harder than I ever imagined. I'm sorry.

No comments: