Friday, July 20, 2007

The Price of Reality - Amen

View the LYRICS to this song.

This song was requested by blogger SiD who writes the blog
A Space For Music Liberation. He said,

The video for [this] song really got me into the band, who are led by the enigmatic Casey Chaos.
This post is a perfect example of why I ask for song suggestions. I have never heard of this group and probably....make that definitely... wouldn't have posted it unless it was requested. But I am all about posting for the people, so request away! I love to discover new bands and music, and a great way to do that is to find out what other people like. I will even go as far as posting country if someone REALLY wanted me to...obviously that is not my genre of choice.

Frankly, this video scares me a bit. The blood makes me uncomfortable and I was afraid that the lead singer would bite the head off the crow at some point (think Ozzy). I did actually think the girls in their uniforms dancing with the guns was kind of cool, but only for artistic reasons.

This song is dedicated to you SiD! Thanks for the request.

1 comment:

Jon Sidwell said...

Hey man, thanks very much for that video! I think you have a really great idea with this blog, a good niche. I'm going to add you to my blog links on my blog, im not sure if you have links on yours but if you do a return link would be much appreciated!

Keep up the good work and i'll be returning reguarly!

Sid.